I am a web design consultant and a majority of my clients are located near Irvine, Orange, and Fullerton, California. The clients who approach me face the daunting task of responding to a wide variety of challenges to their business and organization growth. Depending on their needs, I innovatively customize an online portal, designed specifically to meet and translate those needs into tangible business solutions.
I operate using a three-tiered plan of action:
- Strategy: During the consultation I discuss the demands and strategy for potential project I’d be working on with the client,
- Execution: I do this in many ways depending on the client’s needs (multiple beta websites, personalization, branding, interface design, etc.),
- Results: Here we see an improved online presence for the organization/business, branded advertisement, and overall awareness in the world wide web.
Below you can view some of my current projects:
- The Rose, Mueller, & Greer Laboratories (link)
- The Rose, Mueller, & Greer Laboratories: Undergraduate Portal (link)
- Christ Cathedral (Formerly St. Callistus Roman Catholic Church) (link)
- John Q. Tran, D.D.S.: Family Dentistry (In Development) (link)
- DHP Engineering (In Private Development)
- DCP Property Holdings, LLC (In Private Development)